BogPineArt Gallery.

Please view my Gallery blogsite for further information:


Sunday 15 March 2009

The Land Of Grey and Pink

One of my favourite albums....I seem to remember seeing "Caravan" at Kingston Poly around about 1972'ish not sure....anyway it is an album that made a huge impression on me.



"Sounds of a distant melody"...."funny how it's clear now you're close to me.....dreams are always ending too soon"......


We survived..........................."just".........................If you were there, "The Land of Grey and Pink".

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PkODJyXHak&list=PLjemnZCovsewQQTUfEGXEMa_PfPfgEOy3

1 comment:

  1. ...lovely stuff, reminds me of teenage gigs and parties. Try Spotify - swore I wouldn't get drawn into another site - but this is good, they have a huge catalogue (including Caravan).

    ReplyDelete