BogPineArt Gallery.

Please view my Gallery blogsite for further information:


Wednesday 18 March 2009

Fleece on a Bramble

Just occasionally, well perhaps everyday, perhaps more than once a day, perhaps every second, I see something that takes my breath away. That special moment, that precious time that should not be forgotten, that lingers in my mind. Maybe it should be called "now" time.
"Fleece on a bramble."
I saw this whilst walking the hill, why should it resemble a fleece?
Special moments, that you know cannot be repeated will be and should be engrained in the memory. How can nature "grab" a lump of fleece and "dump" it on a thorn but still leave a piece of beauty?.
"To pick a rose you ask your hands to bleed" 10,000 maniacs..............Eden.








"Tigerlilly** Natalie Merchant---Where I go"


No comments:

Post a Comment