BogPineArt Gallery.

Please view my Gallery blogsite for further information:


Thursday 28 January 2010

SnowShadows

I took this in colour on my silly little mobile phone which actually has a fairly low resolution 2megs I think. I then converted it to greyscale on paintshop pro........By adjusting the brightness its actually turned into a half decent photo.#
Oh by the way
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
We had loads of snow but not many photos I'm afraid.
My neighbour, Hughie was taken ill over the New Year and I had to 'phone 999...He was being violently sick and drifting in and out of consciousness....Almost thought I would have to take his teeth out and perform mouth to mouth....Didn't relish that.
There were blizzard conditions, in fact it went "whiteout" for a while. There was no way a helicopter could land or the ambulance get through the snow drifts, so I 'phoned Mackie who has the biggest tractor in the world and snow plough.
He made it and rescued Hughie....boy was I glad to see him and the tractor steaming through the drifts. Hughie has recovered and is now back at home.....Best place for him.

"One last breath" Creed


Freefallin..............

2 comments:

  1. Great shot Iain... am glad to see the back of the white snow thought, was snowed in (in Hampshire!) for a week. Mad world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can see what you mean about the shadows very strange! looks like alot of snow you had. It looks good even though you took it on your phone! A shame you still got loads though. Hope to see you soon. xx

    ReplyDelete