BogPineArt Gallery.

Please view my Gallery blogsite for further information:


Saturday 19 December 2009

My Fire


Its December, The "Fire" becomes central to my existance.
Wake up..... get out of bed....its the first thing on my mind. Get Warm.
Everything else takes a back seat.
Late at night when its quiet and I can hear the gas escaping from the coal.....I reflect on all my tasks, my challenges. What will tomorrow bring?.
Is it a City burning?
I'm sure I can see Darth Vader in there somewhere.
Or are they just Chinese lanterns cruising around my mobile home?................The delights.
As we draw to the end of another year, I feel that as a part of this great escapade, nations and different cultures really don't understand each other. Global warming conferences in Copenhagen, whatever next?... Perhaps we will see Global caring conferences in Hollywood.
Is there actually a problem at all?. Lets get real over this. We are at the tail end of an Ice Age. The world is warming up.......Actually my feet are just starting to fall off with frost bite........So thats a load of old bollocks then.

Just found this band on spotify and now on utube....watch it in high def and pump up the volume.
"Impossible Germany".......Wilco


Magic.........


No comments:

Post a Comment