BogPineArt Gallery.

Please view my Gallery blogsite for further information:


Thursday 28 January 2010

Meltdown

This is how I feel right now.
After the Xmas and New Year craziness, everywhere I go all I can see is mud.
The snow has melted, but there is still the memory of the uniformity of the snow flake embellished in the mud.
Here it is.
The memory of a snowflake in the mud....

Perhaps we should take a few moments to reflect on Haiti and all the people suffering over there, as so often happens after disasters like this, the Worlds media moves away and the focus is less and less.
I know from personal experience that this is so.

The World needs a "Heart of Gold"..........Neil Young

1 comment:

  1. Love this picture Uncle Iain, its amazing, intriguing and lovely. Think its very cleverly captured. xx

    ReplyDelete