BogPineArt Gallery.

Please view my Gallery blogsite for further information:


Thursday 5 November 2009

Ruby James - Every Good Thing Goes Away

There I was just cruising on "Spotify"....And after far too long I found this Gem by Ruby James "Every thing good goes away".....

So I had a look on Utube.....as you do. This video has only 2463 views.

The CD is not available on Amazon uk....well I can purchase a mp3 recording for 79p....and that's it.

I truly believe that the music industry is moving into cyberspace. Maybe that is the future but for those of us that DO appreciate hi-fi where do we go?......
Hey Gary could you see your way to sending me a copy of "Desert Rose" by Ruby James??
There are approx 14 copies available on Amazon US.....FOR $0.01.....mad.

So here it is...in all its glory. Maybe I'm "harping" on about this lady a bit too much but hey if we all pass this link on....Perhaps we might just help her a wee bit. What do you think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRP8_lxvhhA

Sweaty, from the heart.

This Photo was taken near Scourie, Sutherland and seems to compliment the song.......
" Everything Good Thing Goes Away"........Ruby James

1 comment:

  1. Wow David! I love that you found Ruby ... she's a good friend and an artist that we recently started working with who has a new album coming out in February that was produced by Charlie Sexton. It's a gorgeous record and I'm looking forward to you hearing it. Thank you for sharing Everything Good Goes Away with your people... you're a gem!

    ReplyDelete