BogPineArt Gallery.

Please view my Gallery blogsite for further information:


Thursday 18 June 2009

Mother and Child


Finally got around to doing some real work.


These two have been hanging around for a while, I saw the piece(s) almost immediately but needed to step back and make sure that my judgement was correct. In fact it probably only took about 1.5 hrs to get the Mother right, the Child had been created last year.



I'm really happy with the end result, as you can see from the gloss.....they are both highly polished and dare I say it....compliment each other.




Just need to find a Customer now........I suppose I could always buy them myself, yeah thats a good idea. Maybe not..........


I really love the way the Mother looks almost duck like....leaning forward. Can you hear her quacking??

No comments:

Post a Comment