BogPineArt Gallery.

Please view my Gallery blogsite for further information:


Friday 22 May 2009

Johns

I woke up this morning and really didn't want to get out of bed. Not sure why.

Perhaps I'm doing too much. Being self employed........ if I don't get out of bed thats ok...I just dont earn any money.

I truly believe that the secret to a long life (ha! I will drop dead tomorrow now) is lack of stress. Sure I have stress with my Croft and animals...but its not that toe curling perpetual crawl around the M25 everyday.....


Anyway I got around to getting out of bed, well bits of me did..... and I suddenly had a fleeting glimpse of a previous life. Here it is....in all its glory. Two very good friends. The two Johns.

Johnny Bowen & Johnny Sheen for ever mates.

No comments:

Post a Comment