BogPineArt Gallery.

Please view my Gallery blogsite for further information:


Thursday 10 March 2011

Wetting Head of Roof

The rear view.

It has taken 2 years and seven months to get this roof finished......
Ok I don't rush into things. However I decided to have a "Wetting of the head" of my roof. It has been an epic voyage....especially as I don't like heights and and and and....hate roofing.
Money is/was and in fact probably always be an issue: So here it is in all it's glory. My roof.









The front view
















Left to right........Chris & Brian.... Thanks guys.

















Left to right....Susan, Derek & Johnny.

Yes we do make cocktails from Heinz tomato ketchup in Rogart!......

Check out the space heater in the background..mad.

It was really warm but I think the insurance company just might have had grounds for a fraudulent claim

No comments:

Post a Comment